Breakfast Club from September 2021:
- Breakfast Club starts at 8am
- Children in Reception to Year 2 will attend Breakfast Club in the House. Children in Years 3 to 6 will attend in the Hall
- The charge is £5 a week to pay for child care, unless the child is entitled to receive FSM
- Places are provided for children who must pay for the full week, even if they only intend to attend for particular days
- Payment must be made on/by the first day via ParentPay only
- Any child with arrears must have paid these before they can attend
- Breakfast club starts at 8am and children should be taken to the hall or house doors
- Children will be asked to sanitise their hands before entering the building.
- Children will sit with other children from their year group and breakfast will be served to them.
- At 8:30 children will be taken to class and will begin morning work, until the rest of their class arrive.
- Children must arrive no later than 8:15am.
Should you have any questions regarding Breakfast Club please speak to Mrs Atkins - School Office Manager or Mrs Woods - Child & Family Support Manager
Should your child be unable to attend Breakfast Club on any day due to absence, you will still be charged for the session.
We reserve the right to relinquish a breakfast club place in the event of nor or persistently late payment.