If you ask our pupils about Whingate, they will tell you that they enjoy coming to our school. We want our children to leave our school with great memories; to have developed into happy, caring and resilient young people. We want our children to feel empowered to achieve their very best and to change the world for the better. We want our children to be inspired and we want their dreams to come true.
Our aim is to build a happy, safe and successful “family” at Whingate.
We will work together to:
· Provide caring relationships based on mutual respect.
· Provide an environment where everyone is safe, secure and has fun.
· Ensure there are clear expectations for behaviour and learning.
· Encourage self-control, responsibility and good working attitudes.
· Match learning to the needs and abilities of each child.
· Provide a stimulating, creative, broad and balanced curriculum.
· Maintain high expectations and achieve the best possible outcomes for all.