- Visiting Thackeray Medical Museum was fantastic - No bones about it!
- Spinney Residential Home welcomes the Whingate Choir
- Christmas has really started now! Well done everyone.
- Fabulous First Performance of this Joyous Story
- Twenty Whingate children play international chess against Rachel Reeves MP and Malcolm Pein, an international Chess Master
- Children at Whingate dressed up to raise money for the Children in Need Appeal.
Latest Whingate School Calendar Events
- Y1/5/6/R Xmas Parties18Dec2017
- Y2/3/4 Xmas Parties20Dec2017
- End of Autumn Term21Dec2017
- Starlight Assembly (Children Only)21Dec2017
- Christmas Hol22Dec2017
This Year's Christmas productions are fabulous - well done to all the children and staff - you are brilliant!
£282-58 was raised for Children in Need from a dress down day on Thursday 16th November
Thank you for your amazing generosity
It's All About the Mile!
Click below for more Info.