Breakfast Club from September 2020:
- Places initially offered to children who previously attended last year (not those who had tuition) from the new Y1 to Y6.
- Breakfast Club starts on Monday 14th September 2020 (Week 2)
- The updated charge is £5 a week to pay for child care, unless the child is entitled to receive FSM
- Places are provided for children who must pay for the full week, even if they only intend to attend for particular days
- Payment must be made on/by the first day via ParentPay or on the door in cash (change will not be available)
- Any child with arrears must have paid these before they can attend
- Breakfast club starts at 8am and children should be taken to the hall doors-parents must queue to drop off and ensure they maintain social distancing from other families.
- Children will be asked to sanitise their hands before entering the building.
- Children will sit with other children from their year group ‘bubble’ and breakfast will be served to them.
- At 8:30 children will be taken to class and will begin morning work, until the rest of their class arrive.
- Children must arrive no later than 8:15am.
- If anyone in the household has symptoms of COVID-19 then your child should not attend school and the family should follow government guidelines.
Should you have any questions regarding Breakfast Club please speak to Mrs Atkins - School Office Manager or Mrs Woods - Child & Family Support Manager
Should your child be unable to attend Breakfast Club on any day due to absence, you will still be charged for the session.
Should your child's Year Group be closed by the school for Covid 19 related reasons, a charge will not be applied for each day the year group is closed.