Breakfast Club from September 2021:
- Breakfast Club starts on Monday 6th September 2020 (Week 1) at 8am
- Children in Reception to Year 3 will attend Breakfast Club in the House. Children in Year 4 to 6 will attend in the Hall
- The charge is £5 a week to pay for child care, unless the child is entitled to receive FSM
- Places are provided for children who must pay for the full week, even if they only intend to attend for particular days
- Payment must be made on/by the first day via ParentPay or on the door in cash (change will not be available)
- Any child with arrears must have paid these before they can attend
- Breakfast club starts at 8am and children should be taken to the hall or house doors-parents must queue to drop off and ensure they maintain social distancing from other families.
- Children will be asked to sanitise their hands before entering the building.
- Children will sit with other children from their year group and breakfast will be served to them.
- At 8:30 children will be taken to class and will begin morning work, until the rest of their class arrive.
- Children must arrive no later than 8:15am.
- If anyone in the household has symptoms of COVID-19 then your child should not attend school and the family should follow government guidelines.
Should you have any questions regarding Breakfast Club please speak to Mrs Atkins - School Office Manager or Mrs Woods - Child & Family Support Manager
Should your child be unable to attend Breakfast Club on any day due to absence, you will still be charged for the session.