How will the curriculum be matched to my child’s needs?
- Lessons are planned appropriately so that all children can make progress.
- Teachers take account of the needs of the individual child and plan different tasks and outcomes.
- Tracking and assessments enable class teachers to analyse the progress of each child.
- Targets are set to support a child’s needs by the class teacher which are regularly reviewed.
- Children work in a variety of ways, such as small groups, 1:1, mixed ability and similar ability groupings
- Pupil progress meetings are held six times a year with the Senior Leadership Team, SENCO and class teacher to discuss suitable teaching programmes and interventions for each child.