What support will there be for my child’s overall well-being?
Support we can provide in school may include:
- Nurture groups
- Self-confidence building
- P4C Philosophy across the curriculum; weekly Circle Times and Social Emotional Aspects of Learning
- Social skills and friendship groups
- ‘pupil voice’ ( listening to the individual views of the pupil)
- Behaviour programmes including rewards and sanctions
- Medicines can be administered in school with signed parental permission. There are nominated first aiders in school and several members of the staff have first aid qualifications. If your child has significant medical needs you will need to speak to the Inclusion and Family Support Manager to discuss how we can best support you and your child. This may include drawing up a Health Care Plan.
- The class teacher has responsibility for the overall well-being of every child in their class. If you have any worries speak to the class teacher first. If further support is required the class teacher will refer this to the Inclusion and Family Support Manager or Senior Leadership Team.
Please click the link to return to the SEND offer: