How will I know how my child is doing?
How will you help me to support my child’s learning?
- Targets are set for all children by the class teacher and reviewed regularly
- Assessments take place every half-term and pupil progress meetings follow these assessments
- Class teachers are required to report to parents three times a year. (Two parent evenings and a written report)
- For a child in receipt of High Needs Top-Up Funding, reviews of their learning targets and programmes will be reviewed termly and views taken from the pupil, parents, SENCO , Senior Leadership Team, Child and Family Support Manager , class teacher, support staff and any outside agencies supporting your child.
- The SENCO will request assessments and reports, and if specialist services are involved will send a copy of this report to you, which will offer ideas for supporting your child.
- For children with an Education and Health Care Plan their support will be reviewed annually.