How will you and I know how my child is doing? How will you help me to support my child’s learning?
- Targets are set half termly for all children by the class teacher and reviewed regularly
- Assessments take place every half term and pupil progress meetings follow these assessments
- Class teachers are required to report to parents three times a year.(Two parent evenings and a written report)
- For a child in receipt of High Needs Top Up Funding, reviews of their learning targets and programmes will be reviewed termly and views taken from the pupil, parents, SENCO , Senior Leadership Team, Child and Family Support Manager , class teacher and support staff and any outside agencies supporting your child.
- The SENCO will request assessments and reports and if specialist services are involved will send a copy of this report to you, which offers ideas of support. You can make an appointment with the SENCO to discuss your child’s needs.
- For children with a Statement an annual review will take place yearly. For children with an Education and Health Care Plan their support will be reviewed termly.
Please click the link to return to the SEND offer: