How will the curriculum be matched to my child’s needs?
- Lessons are planned appropriately so that all children can make progress.
- Teachers take account of the needs of the individual child and plan different tasks and resources
- All children are set in Years 4.5 and 6 for English and Mathematics to ensure they receive smaller group specialist teaching according to their specific needs.
- Tracking and assessments enable each class teacher to analyse the progress of each child
- Targets are set to support a child’s needs by the class teacher and individual needs are regularly updated
- Children work in a variety of groupings, such as small groups and 1:1, mixed ability and similar ability groupings
- Pupil progress meetings are held six times a year with the Senior Leadership Team; SENCO and class teacher to discuss suitable teaching programmes and interventions for each child.
Please click the link to return to the SEND offer: