How does the school know if my child needs extra help?
We have a number of monitoring systems and assessments in place to help us identify if a child needs extra help. These include:
- Information from your child’s pre-school or previous school
- Information from other services who have worked with your child, for example a speech and language therapist or paediatrician
- Half-termly pupil progress meetings
- Feedback from support staff
- Concerns raised by class teachers to the SENCO or senior staff